• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A French Association

ABVM

Hello everybody,

"Please allowed me to introduce myself" :wink: :
In Brittany (French Far West) we've created the A.B.V.M. (Military Vehicles Brittany Association) and we drive HOTCHKISS M201 (French MB Jeep) and RENAULT R2087.
The Association is very young but it looks like SteelSoldiers! Yes! A small one of course...
Well, if you want to discover our ABVM, please click HERE to visit our forum.
I was proud to "talk" to USA and hope you'll enjoy your visit!

Please excuse my english if I've made mistakes!

Best regards from FRANCE.

RENAULT R2087

HOTCHKISS M201

h1crwchf

France

Hello and good luck with your ABVM! I was in Caen France for the 55th D-Day Aniversary (which was incredible) and I have never seen so many militay vehicles in one place (mostly American) and I am in the military! I had a GREAT TIME in the French countryside and I have to say I was treated with more courtesy and respect than offered! Paris was a one time thing, never again, but I will be back in Caen for the 60th aniversary!!! I can't wait!! Can I ship my Deuce to France for the celebration?? I'll bet getting it there would be easier than getting it back to the U.S.!!

h1crwchf

France

ABVM said:
h1crwchf said:
Hello and good luck with your ABVM!.!!
Thanks a lot!

h1crwchf said:
but I will be back in Caen for the 60th aniversary!!! I can't wait!!
It was in June 2004, you know? :shock:
You were there?

Bye
Yes I was there last summer! I met a wonderful French lady (nurse) and she drove me all over the Northern Coast. We watched the fireworks (late night) right on Juno Beach, it was really great. I would love to get back there to see her.
We went to Point Du Hoc (sp?), Saint Mere Eglise, and many other places like Sword, Utah, Juno, and Omaha beach, American and German cemetaries. The French people (outside Paris) were great!! The traffic was insane. The military vehicles were awsome! Half tracks, jeeps, Deuces, and plenty other vehicles. I will have to post some pictures in the gallery. Really amazing trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks