• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bidding and Bid end times

m35tech

Well, the last couple of days I had been watching a few 35's come up, as I really need one ... Convinced the wife as well. and I noticed that if I was winning and or watching the bids say the bid time to end at 5pm est, if a few people bid it changes to say 5:15, then 5:28, just curious if anyone else had noticed, guess since I didnt win any I get to put more money back so I can finally get one...... :cry:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
It's how GL works...... that way there is no sniper bidding like on ebay. Every time you bid in the last 5-15 minutes (I can't remember) it extends the auction another 15 minutes.

m35tech

Westeville, area. ive been looking for a truck for along long time, ohio, michigan, pa, ny, nj, ky, indiana, I almost won earlier this year in indiana..... I went over to DSCC this past tuesday to look at a few to bid on, they ended up going for more then I had at the time... food or truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks