• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

todays wheelin pics

BobM

Cool pics! I've been along the river on the south side along there a coupla times. Never had much time to explore tho.
That is some outfit.

tatra813

Are you brining the truck to NWMF next August?

Yes it should be there next year. I was hoping to bring it this year but I blew a power steering hose a week before and never had time with my busy work schedule to get it fixed in time. Next year I am going to take it down to Mogfest about 2 weeks before it starts to make sure I can get it there. Hope to see you there.

tatra813

It is one of the few heavy duty trucks that has independant suspention. It improves the ride drastically and with a 8x8 especially there is always great traction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks