• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New From Carolina coast

Gorillak5

Hello I am James, I currently live in SC. I have a couple of full convertable k-5's. I have been looking on and off for a M-715 and I heard this was a good site for information. The new site looks great, thanks.

K45

SHH don't tell anybody that Blazer may be up for sale here soon. . . lol
Tell everyone that my blazer is for sale now. :razz: I have also looked at the m715 as a vehicle option. I am concern how comfortable I would be in the cab and the fact that it is only 9" shorter than a suburban makes me worry about the size driving it around. Good luck here and m715zone is suppose to be a good site as well.

I am still looking at the VW iltis, cucv blazer, and the m715. Hope it helps adn I will not tell. Which blazer are you thinking of saling?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks