• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Carolina MV lover

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I think I saw your Dodge in Toccoa, Ga in 2006 at the fall event. Am I right?

If so, it was GORGEOUS!!! Bravo.

Great pics, thanks for posting and welcome to the forum. Hope you can make the Ga. Rally next year!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yep, that was me. That was the Band Of Brothers weekend, right?
Yupp. I had my Deuce there. Was there with a couple of friends, Poppop and 73M819 from Steel Soldiers.

mdog

Great pictures and beautiful work. I started with a 1964 M38A1 USMC and am now halfway on a WC63. Have a M37w/w waiting to do next. You give me hope that I will get it done. When my son started at Furman this fall I went over to Wiggington surplus in Piedmont and got a tour. Had planned to buy a trailer from him but got one closer. Real nice guy. I look foward to going back up to your part of the state.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alan if you are in the Columbia area on a Thursday, drop by the Curtis-Wright hanger at Owens Field. There's usually a bunch of like minded folks there turning wrenches or using the welder.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
welcome, very nice!
...I have been driving by some of your stuff for years, always wondered whose it was ...
as a matter of fact I'll be driving by on thursday

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks