• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cammo Help

N1265

Hi guys,

I was just wondering..... when you are spraying a vehicle, do you mask off each color? or just spray it and dont worry about the colors overspraying onto the next.

Thanks Nick

Elwenil

Brush painting will give you cleaner breaks between colors. I have seen more 4 color camo jobs done with a brush and more 3 color jobs done with a spray gun. Also my 715 has a layer of factory sprayed OD then two coats of brush painted OD and one coat of brush painted 4 color camo. Brushing looks kinda funky but the military did it a lot, so it is "correct". Just my .02

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks