• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jefferson City, MO

mistaken1

Mike Snell with GL was my rep for a Jefferson City, MO recovery. Very friendly and professional. Let me take as much time as I wanted inspecting the vehicle for roadworthiness.

gerrykan

Mike is a great guy.
I have dealt with him a couple of times.
Always very friendly and accommodating to the customer.

wdbtchr

Maybe the area, the folks over at the GSA site are really good too. I've made several pickups there and they have all not only been helpful but gone way out of their way to help.

Has anyone ever picked up anything from Fort Lost in the Woods?

Last edited:

54reo

Mike is a nice guy, and very helpful!

As far as the GL guy at FTL, I can't recall his name at this time, but he was one of the most helpful so far. And I have been to Ft. McCoy!

timberguy

I would also agree mike is one heck of a nice guy . He was very patient with us about taking are time loading . Just a all around good ole boy! I have also dealt with Jeff switzer there at the base another super nice guy. :grin:

gerrykan

It's been a couple of years at least, but there was a guy named Lynn that I dealt with. Friendly and accommodating. No problem to help get you loaded.

As said before the GSA people in Jeff City are also great folks to deal with.

Andy1234

I just picked up 2 M818's this afternoon, and Mike was very helpful. 100 degree day, and he was more then willing to help get a few trucks started and schedule my future pick ups.

Definitely a Class Act, and I am very pleased with my first vehicle purchase from GL.

Andy

91W350

Mike was top flight with me too. My first trip to pick up a vehicle. He showed me some other goodies in the lot and gave me what history he knew. He is pretty sharp and definitely wants to help you out. He said at one time they had 70 M1009s lined up to sell, now he is down to two. I would not mind doing business with him again, not at all! Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks