• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another FNG from "The Mitten"

LedDspncr

Yup, another one. Ive been considering a deuce for a while. Finally decided to join up, so i can study up. It looks like you have a great site here, so much to read, and i have many questions.

Thanks for looking in...

dc3coyote

First and Foremost welcome to the site. You will find a wealth of knowledge here for Dueces and many many other vehicels.
Now with that said...Dueces are like potatoe chips, you cant have just one. They are pack animals.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Sunny S Fla. Remember, download your manuals free from this site and using the search feature can really dig up some great info.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
'"ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE"

Resistance is futile...you will be assemilated.

Once bitten by the green iron bug you will forever be changed....your neighbors will refer to you as "the guy with the big green trucks in his yard". Your family will disown you and speak in whispers when you get close.
You will find yourself planning your vaccations around the nearest SS rally in your area.
You will hang out with kooks, cranks, curmudgeons, patriots, gun owners, flag wavers and good Americans of all descriptions.
Harbor Freight, Northern Tool, NAPA and all green iron suppliers will become the black hole into which most of your money will be sucked.
You will spend hours online seeking the next "Green Ho" in your stable.
WELCOME TO THE LOONEY BIN:cookoo:

LedDspncr

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

I know of the green disease, dad had a 5ton tractor ww, when i was younger, then a deuce. I grew up working on his trucks and tractors, and brothers hot rods. I was asking dad some questions about his tractor a while back, and he asked me why i didn't have one yet...

@ wreckerman893 Haha, I'm already that guy with the trucks and farm tractors in the yard, whats a couple more peices. How many of these things can i get on five acres? The whole patriot, gun owner, and flag waver, well, thats me too. Looks like i'm in good company here.

@98hd Your truck is a looker, and at a great price. Have you got it titled and tagged? Whats a plate for one of these monsters cost for the year?

98hd

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

I know of the green disease, dad had a 5ton tractor ww, when i was younger, then a deuce. I grew up working on his trucks and tractors, and brothers hot rods. I was asking dad some questions about his tractor a while back, and he asked me why i didn't have one yet...

@ wreckerman893 Haha, I'm already that guy with the trucks and farm tractors in the yard, whats a couple more peices. How many of these things can i get on five acres? The whole patriot, gun owner, and flag waver, well, thats me too. Looks like i'm in good company here.

@98hd Your truck is a looker, and at a great price. Have you got it titled and tagged? Whats a plate for one of these monsters cost for the year?
Yup, clean MI title. Reg was like $120 bucks or so (hard to remember). Tagged as a regular pickup, with a standard license plate. The lady at the DMV asked me if it was a pickup, I shrugged my shoulders and said it's got a bed on the back. That was enough for her.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks