• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

best super singles on my deuce?

ryancharger69

New member, just signed on (best site I have found about 6x6 info on net). I have a 68' m35 soft top, winch, turbo whistler. I'm wanting to put super singles on her but not sure best way about it. Looked at usa6x6.com at there tires and wheels, thought their price was reasonable. What size michelins have you guys found to be the best combo? I tow my 4x4 with this truck mostly, but it will see off highway use.(Already recovered my truck twice.) Any suggestions will help. Just didn't want to drop a buch of dough and the tires rub my inner fender wells or not work at all.

FSBruva

RC69-

Welcome. You are now part of a great bunch of folks.

Check the thread right below yours, titled "Pics of super singles." The first few pages will not have any pictures, because they fell victim to the server crash we suffered. However, all the text and info about wheels, tires, etc. is there. Fortunately, M1075 reposted a lot of his pics, so you can see how sweet his rigs look. To summarize, max tire that will work for the deuce without modifications is 395/85R20. Read on, use the search function, and may the forks be with you!!

Pappa-G

ryancharger,
Welcome to steelsoldiers this is the place for information on the web. If you could put your location on your signature (it's a requirement) maybe someone near you would have tires for sale.~ Pappa-G

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks