• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey I am new

99dodge1500

:-DHey folks I am new here and from looking at your site I can tell it is the right one I was looking for, I am 17 and am looking for a M1009 Blazer or a M1008 pickup for the winter so I can use it as a recovery vehicle to pull out people and my dumb friends that get stuck.:razz:

DanMartin

Welcome!! This is the right place for anything CUCV. If there's a solution, these guys will have it.

When you get your truck, be sure to post pictures. We all love pictures.

powerhouseduece

Well, Im a younger guy also (21) and I started out wanting a m1008 also. never got one and insted I got a deuce. I love it but now I bought a M818 and next I want..... It never really ends, you will always want bigger and better and bigger......:twisted:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
:-DHey folks I am new here and from looking at your site I can tell it is the right one I was looking for, I am 17 and am looking for a M1009 Blazer or a M1008 pickup for the winter so I can use it as a recovery vehicle to pull out my dodge that gets stuck.:razz:

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding. Welcome to the site.

ONTOS66

Welcome to the site. Lots of knowledge here. Be sure to visit the reference section to download the manuals for your vehicle when you get it (or sooner). TM 9-2320-289-10 is the operator's manual (the most basic of the series).

There is no cure for green fever - it is addictive!!

99dodge1500

Thanks guys I am from Malta,IL, to power house deuce My dad had a deuce I though about getting one don't have the space to store it, I still would love to have one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks