• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cucv hood

pc3nmcb

I have a hood in good shape if anyone wants it and can get it is free just hate to scrap came off m1009, also have 4wd boot for floor board and glove box metal good part that bolts it in is missing will mail if someone needs it for cost of postage.

Attachments

Last edited:

BobM

I want!

I would like to have this hood for my 1008. I could come over on Sat. I saw that you are in Granite City, Il. That is on the East side of St Louis, isn't it?
Let me know.
Thanks, Bob Miller

pc3nmcb

I sent you a pm. Consider it yours if you can't make it let me know. I sent you my address and cell phone. I am 250 miles from INDY, just before you go into MO.

Last edited:

BobM

Had a windy ride to the west side of Ill and the wife and I had a great chat with Ed. Sorry I missed EO2NMCB . We thought we might have seen him and his son in their '09 as we were leaving. If he has a beard, it was probably him!
The hood is in really good shape. I just need to touch up one area on the underside.
We then mosied back to Vandalia and had a late lunch at Ponderosa. After which we waddled back to our truck and drove safely back to our little poor farm in west central Indiana.
Thanks again Ed.:not worthy:

pc3nmcb

Anytime. If you saw a M1009 and a guy with a big beard that's him. Plus I think we are the only 2 in the Granite City with M1009's. Someone around here has a ambulance but I have never met him.

EO2NMCB

Had a windy ride to the west side of Ill and the wife and I had a great chat with Ed. Sorry I missed EO2NMCB . We thought we might have seen him and his son in their '09 as we were leaving. If he has a beard, it was probably him!
The hood is in really good shape. I just need to touch up one area on the underside.
We then mosied back to Vandalia and had a late lunch at Ponderosa. After which we waddled back to our truck and drove safely back to our little poor farm in west central Indiana.
Thanks again Ed.:not worthy:
Ya that was the son and I, 15 yo learning to drive. Guess I'm being paid back for all the things I did as a youth.:oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks