• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ss rank

ONTOS66

I took a quick peek at the new member section and didn't see a quick reference, so:

Short answer, it is based on the number of posts that you make. (there may be other factors, I don't know the whole formula).

As I understand it, the more active you are, the higher your "rank."

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You get busted down a rank or two, if you ask what Key for the CUCV.:wink:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
We're not sure where we are gonna send him after he surpasses Fleet Admiral.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Every time I notice his rank(Fleet Admiral), I think Fleet Enema!:oops: Sorry Kenny.;-)

EO2NMCB

All you have to do is put this :popcorn: or this nopicson every post that you read. Then you will be a 4 star General in no time.

pc3nmcb

All you have to do is put this :popcorn: or this nopicson every post that you read. Then you will be a 4 star General in no time.
You could just post 10 times on every thread with information that don't pertain to the original question. Then there is the famous do a search line.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll give you a hint! After Fleet Admiral my catch phrase will be "change you can believe in".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks