• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This should help with the EUC

MDSA

I may be the only one who had trouble with a first time EUC, but I am going to type this up with directions to an idiot’s version for filling out the EUC. Feel free to modify or redirect this to something else that works.

During my EUC adventure:x, I found a preview page for the EUC, but you cannot fill that page out. The actual EUC form under the FORM page did not give me any help. However, these directions took me to a page that gives cues for each box as you cursor each box.

On the right side of this page, there is a box outlined in blue.
Click “To open EUC form”
Very near the bottom right of this page “Click here”
Very near the bottom center of this page “Click here to Continue”
That should do it.

I received an Email today saying the drivers license must be color so scanning seems to be the only way to properly send in an EUC form.

Don’t forget the export letter @ the following link.

http://steelsoldiers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=90734&d=1219355795

Happy filing.:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks