• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from MA

Army Ed

Hi guys i saw this site and found it very interesting.I am curently in the Army Reserves and also a Mil tech(civillian Army).I work on these trucks allllllll the time.I am also a wrecker operater(Army).My baby is a M984A2R1.I used in Iraq for a year for recovery a M936A2.So if you guys have any questions issues ect id be glad to help out.I also have access to allot of surplus stuff that our shop had on the books but is outdated and we just dont use anymore.They actually started to throw allot of it out.Id hate to see it wasted like that.

I also have access and could probably get ahold of TM's for all the vehicles you guys have.

kaiser2help

Welcome Army Ed. Its good to have you. I am also from MA. Eastern MA. Any questions on the site that I can help with feel free. Also many great guys on this site that can provide great help. Enjoy!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome Ed! :beer:

papercu

Id hate to see it wasted like that.
Welcome Yeah don't throw anything away there is alway a use to someone on here. There is a need for outdated but still restricted download manuals. Do you have any on the winches? Wayne

Army Ed

Welcome Yeah don't throw anything away there is alway a use to someone on here. There is a need for outdated but still restricted download manuals. Do you have any on the winches? Wayne
What type of winch? application? 5Ton Duece? Hmmvv? i can see what we have here...thanks for the welcome

Army Ed

This sounds like a fun idea.I personally dont own one*cough* yet..lol...but would love to get a M818

bede63

Welcome Army Ed. We've had a few PM's already. I am in Raynham for you other Mass guys. I look forward to a get together some time. I have a 67 M35A2 WO/W (Kaiser Jeep) and a 57 M35 W/W gasser (Studebaker).

I am considering the purchase of a 1953 M62 wrecker that needs a cab and fenders (minimum). Anyone here have 5-ton fenders and a cab in New England?

Cheers,
Charles Schneider

hippiedude

Wellcome boys.......Hey Charles if you get the wrecker and need a hand getting the cab (if he has one and you get it ) just let me know ........ Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks