• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from wisconsin

ZZHD

Hi .I have been lurking for awhile and finally decided to try and figuire out using the computer.There have been a few times that I would have liked to chime in on various topics. I guess this is the first step. Hi all and bear with me as I'm learning how to use the computer. Looking to join in now and then to better my skills. By the way i have a 66 m35a2. Later!!

ZZHD

I don't live in town .I am about 4 miles north of town in a rural area. Hwy d west of the freeway. If you drive past you may not see the duece but with the rest of the stuff you will figuire out this has got to be the place.If your in the area stop in.

littlebob

Welcome and great to see new members! I'm still learning the computers myself. This forum has educated me a lot on everything related to MV's and forced me to learn how to do more with the computer.
littlebob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks