• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Ready

MDSA

Another EUC done in record time. Exactly 2 weeks after winning the bid on 2 ammo trailers, I got my paid in full invoice. Plan to pick them up in Richmond, VA Monday.

Anybody had any experience with the Richmond GL guys?

HeadWizard

Another EUC done in record time. Exactly 2 weeks after winning the bid on 2 ammo trailers, I got my paid in full invoice. Plan to pick them up in Richmond, VA Monday.

Anybody had any experience with the Richmond GL guys?
Charles is the site manager in Richmond. He's a super guy and will work with you to get you in and out. Make sure to call and CONFIRM the day you plan to go. The days for pickup there change sometimes.

Tell him you're a SS member. He knows many of us well. I was there on Monday this week and picked up an M1009. Tell him Don said Hi.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks