• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

To see or not to see

First,
Am I seeing things?
When going to a topic the little round circle at the left of the column that indicates new posts has 4 dots in the center at 3, 6 9, and 12 o'clock position.
I have noticed that 1 or two of them, usually the one in the center of the list, has the center 4 dots pulsating in and out about 2 times per second.
At first I thought I was seeing things but upon examining other topics the same thing happens. What is that?

Second,
When new posts are made this same circle with the dots changes color indicating items that I have not read. However, this is not always the case and I have to check the right hand column and notice the date/time of posting to make sure I do not miss any relevant informaition or someone's observation.

Why am I not seeing things?
Am I getting too much Carbon Monoxide in the cab? :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks