• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie From MI

196thprober

Welcome! I'm new also and have learned more on this site in the last month than from everywhere else in the last year. God bless and thank you for your service.

Chuck

TBigLug

Look at all the Michiganders gathered here! I never knew we were so many! Welcome Brian, according to the news this morning we had the third snowiest December on record this year.

ems4ty

Brianrbull,

Welcome aboard to SS. You'll find almost anything and everything that you'll need right here. Good luck and happy trails!

-Tyler

dmmay

Welcome Aboard

Welcome from a former Michigander !! I now live in OKC. OK. , New Balitmore is home for me and still have a lot of family back in Michigan around the Detroit area !! I Miss it alot !! Happy New Year !!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
You bought my M816!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the site. :beer: You'll find no better group of green ironheads than here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks