• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton Heater Kit

BigDog

Where the decue has the multi fule and the 800 series has the cummins I do not know if you would have all the parts.. Also I know that the heat exchanger needs to go on the opposite side on the 800 series because of the air intake and the front cover would be wrong because of the leather protection on it for the winch handle would be on the wrong side. If it is just minor things like this I can just get the decue kit and swap things around. Has anyone done this?? Thanks again!!

red devils dude

I think they will all the parts look the same but I would ask some one like dave newman at eastern surplus
he sale's a lot of 5ton's and I bet he would know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks