• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transport from KY to OHIO

coeder

I need transport from Ft Knox to Northern Ohio. About 350 miles. Any idea or names would help. I need to get a few deuces home.:smile:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm northern ohio, quite a few guys on the way to fort knox. What are you thinking? Have someone haul them, drive them, or towbar them home?

Monkeyboyarmy

Where are you at Coeder?I am in Kingsville (N.E) and have a deuce at Huntsville,Al. that needs to come up this way.I would drive it if I knew it might make it but have been looking into transport too.Might be able to share a trailer if you are going to haul one.How many is a few anyway?Greg

Numbers

I didnt preview and should have not bid. Put a financial strain on my day. :cry:
I do not believe many people were able to preview. Ft. Knox was closed for the most part because of the ice storm. ...and the P.O.C. never answered the phone (or his assistants x3)

Did you get one of the Flying Tiger's deuces? (229 AVN)

coeder

Im in Milan which is near Sandusky. Between Cleveland and Toledo. I was thinking about a transport for a couple of them. Just kicking around ideas at this point.:|

skytroop232

I'm heading down from Columbus on the morning of the 6th of March. I'm planning on being there when Joe opens the gates at 8:00 am. I will have some buddies with me, 2 that know how to drive these things and we are driving to just north of Columbus.

We could do a convoy up I-71 and provide mutual support.

I talked to Joe and they moved the trucks from the GL lot to Joe's lot, still on base just one less security point to go through. He told me they hopped in and drove them to the other lot!!

let me know if anyone is interested.

Bob Croce

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks