• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my first unimog

bbf

i am looking at a 1990 ul 149 with all the attachments it has 300 miles on the truck what would be a good price for the truck

TedG

I am not familiar with a 149? Are you sure that is the number? 1300L, 1400L, U900 (406) and a few others... or post a pictures and we can help price it.

deuceman51

I think he means an FLU-419 which is the SEE truck (Small emplacement excavator). We have two at my guard unit that I work on. They were a neat concept vehicle, but the front loader is hard to dig with and control. The backhoe is pretty good though. Be warned!!!!!!, they are not the easiest to work on and there are a lot of moving parts on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks