• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Outer Banks MV's

JR

I know this idea has been tossed around before. MINI RALLY IN OBX. I am going in late spring regardless. The more the merrier!!! I was told by a park ranger that although it is not "legal" to camp on the beach, if you sleep in the truck and dont have a bunch of stuff everywhere they let it slide. Corrolla is cool and the sand is hard but no open fires :cry:. You can have one in a cut 50 gal drum for "cooking" :wink: Frisco is nice, big bon fires are ok but longer drive and the sand is softer. If we had multiple dueces I would be fine with that option. If anyone has near free access to a beach house that could be HQ although I would probably still sleep in the truck. Anybody interested?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks