• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anybody going to warner robbins?

jwaller

anybody going to warner robins?

I have 2 tents that need picking up and drop off in atlanta or columbia, sc.

Last edited:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How big are the tents? My deuce needs an axel seal replaced in the rear and a front end alignment before another long trip. Are you going to be at the hanger on Thursday?

jwaller

How big are the tents? My deuce needs an axel seal replaced in the rear and a front end alignment before another long trip. Are you going to be at the hanger on Thursday?
I am out of town till friday. the tents are gp mediums(same as our group has). we could work a deal on the axle seal and alignment if you wish.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We should be able to work a deal, especially since Peck is up to over his eyeballs with projects. You will need to have the big air tools - those tires haven't been off in a while! I do have a BUDD impact socket for the rear if that will help. Also have the 3 inch 8 point socket for the spindle lock.

Last edited:

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I live in Warner Robins. I can pick up for you and possibly get them to Atlanta. Could store as long as you like Hey Warner Robins only has one B:-D

Chuck

jwaller

We should be able to work a deal, especially since Peck is up to over his eyeballs with projects. You will need to have the big air tools - those tires haven't been off in a while! I do have a BUDD impact socket for the rear if that will help. Also have the 3 inch 8 point socket for the spindle lock.

I have all the tools and big 1" impact gun. even if you don't get the tents for me I'll still help you on the oil leak.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i usually get to ATL a couple times a month. My house is only 1.5 hrs from the ATL airport

beanman1

hey i live in jonesboro about 15 to 20 mins south of atlanta and about 10to 15 mins from airport warner robins is about an hr south of me i have a 1009 i would pick up and store for u if they would fit in the 1009 all i need is fuel

beanman1

no my 1009 is a daily driver i was just wondering if the tents would fit in the back of my 1009 if so i would go get and store not working right now so i would need fuel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks