• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member in PNW Looking for a 5 Ton

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess I should introduce myself, as I have been lurking for a while. I live in Oregon, and after looking at Deuces for quite a while I have decided that a 5 Ton will work better for my use.

I want to haul heavy stuff, and there will be a lot of 200 mile freeway trips to the cabin I am building. I thought of the ways to get more speed out of the Deuce, bigger tires, turning up the pump, etc., and realized that those would all work even better on a 5 Ton.

So, I am looking for an M813, or an M818 to put a Deuce bed on, or similar. I see lots of them for sale east of the Rockies, but not so many on the West side.

If anyone has what I am looking for and wants to sell, or knows of where to find it, please let me know! Due to transportation costs I would rather find something within 200 miles of Portland, Oregon.

I know Jesusgatos from advrider.com, an Adventure Motorcycle Riding forum.

To me a MV is a pure adventure ride!:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks