• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Towerguy1's M35A2 W/W & Power Assist Steering

Towerguy1

Here is my truck with an M105A2 trailer, power assist steering system, Lockout hubs, etc. Still lots to do, like some small rust repair and paint, but its all there and a good runner. This was MVtrucker's (Joe Young) personal truck. I purchased it from him. There are lots of little extras installed on this truck, and I have a few more of my own planed.

Attachments

Towerguy1

Another Pic... and details.

The bed is primer at the moment. The troopseats and the bows are fiberglass.

Installed Extras: Power assist steering, Electric brake controller, Heater, Fiberglass troop seats, Fiberglass bows, Lockout hubs.

Not installed yet: Gun holders, Convoy lights, IR lights, Windshield washer kit, Pioneer tools.

Attachments

Towerguy1

Thanks guys, There is still plenty of stuff to do on it, but its comeing along. Havent touched the trailer yet. It needs some work...... but thats half the fun!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks