• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member: Upstate NY

M1Tanker

Guess I just can't stay away from the whole "military thing". I have owned a couple of mv's in years past. Did 20+ yrs in the Guard/Reserves. Interests run the gamut from military firearms to vehicles to touring historical sites(here and overseas). Not sure of my next move in the mv world....kind' of gettin' my feet "wet" again...........

ralbelt

Welcome aboard, I also did 20 in the guards, and have a collection of military weapons starting at the civil war. We have some great members in upstate NY I'm sure you will be hearing from them.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, what's your Idea of Upstate? :wink:

If we get just a few more NY members, we might just have to hold a rally! (I was thinking about moving to OH where all the MV owners are):oops:

Last edited:

D8dave

i too live in upstate NY and there is alot of us MV nut's up here !!! By the way pennsylvania is the MV capital of the east. Love to hear from you we want to have a rally at Longbranch park you know where at is don't you . PS Lance is an MV god :wink:

jfccac

Another upstater (just outside of Syracuse) here.

It looks like we just may have enuf for an upstate rally...

I'm picking up my first Deuce on Sat at Drum.

Can't wait.

M1Tanker

Thanks for the replies. I'm into the whole military historical "thing". MV's are just another great part of it. I live midway between Binghamton and Elmira, NY. To me, anything north of the Catskills is upstate. Took a trip to Normandie, Belleau Wood, and Bastogne 2 years back..that I still haven't shut up about yet...lol!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks