• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Item on auction in ohio

guner51

I have something in OH that I would like to have previewed. Has anyone been to OH or is anyone going soon?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

MilitaryRestoration

lol better delete your post first and then re read the SS rules about posting about auctions... :ditto:lol yes here we go again... we need a daytime and a night time moderator on here constantly it seems... glad thats not about something over here for once

powerhouseduece

lol better delete your post first and then re read the SS rules about posting about auctions... :ditto:lol yes here we go again... we need a daytime and a night time moderator on here constantly it seems... glad thats not about something over here for once
Im on here atleast 6 hours a day, and work midnights. Ill be up for the task!!

:hammer: :tin hat:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Fellas, please word your questions and previewing requests in way that does not give away what the item is. We have repeatedly, to the point of it being silly, gone over the rules over and over again.

Thanks

C

SR71BLACKBIRD

PM SENT i might be going but always post a phone number to save the back and forth pm's because i coulda done it yesterday! George washington went through the trouble of inventing the phone and i wonder why poeple dont include it.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
George washington went through the trouble of inventing the phone and i wonder why poeple dont include it.
Is this kinda like the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor?

btw: no use bidding on that item, you'll just run up the price on me. I am committed to buying it no matter what the cost up to $50,000.

-----now if I only knew what the item was, but CARNAC knows everything-------

SR71BLACKBIRD

Sorry guner, I think your origional post got chopped so it didnt say where in ohio. That thingy is 100 miles away and i was there last week. Besides id hate to see the guy pick that up with a forklift.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks