• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What does this mean? "Problem Report Resolution Returned to Battle Creek"

AceHigh

I got on live chat and this was her reply:

Meredith: I'm not quite sure what the issue was, but our EUC department has sent a resolution to Battle Creek. At this point, nothing furhter is needed from you.
Me: Any idea on timelines?
Meredith: First time EUC's can take 45-90 days or more.
Me: Thanks
Guess I will sit and wait... By the way she was very pleasant.

Edited to add: a search did find this thread. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/genera...-report-resolution-returned-battle-creek.html

Last edited:

dittle

Meredith is always very pleasant and helpful. Plan on 30 days for the first EUC, the 45 - 90 is what the GL literature says and is what the live chat people have to go by.

zb39

First EUC for me, 10 days:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D Maybe it was because of my super secret decoder ring I still have from my USAF days.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's a fun tidbit of info -

When your status goes from "Problem Report Resolution Returned to Battle Creek" back to "EUC Sent To Battle Creek", you go to the BACK of the line. Even if it was GL's fault.

Sweet system.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks