• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody got a trailer I can use for M1009 if needed(Redstone to Augusta, GA)

YellowHammer

I'm looking at recovering my M1009 from the armory at Redstone early next week (3-22 or 3-23). From what I've gathered, it seems my truck may run well and I could drive it home. But we know how that works, don't we? I'm asking if anybody in the N. GA/ N. AL area may be willing to loan me a trailer in the case it's not drivable. If needed I could make it a 24 hour loan and return it immediately upon dropping my truck off at my home just west of Augusta.

The person who was going to help me is gone on a mission until the end of the month and I'm ready to get this thing home since my EUC cleared yesterday.

Thanks for the help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks