• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PRC-104 battery boxes

bender108

Gentlemen.....
I am looking for 2 CY-7875 battery boxes for the PRC-104 radio set.
If anyone has 2 for sale please email me at patchit1@verizon.net.
I am also looking for BB-590 batteries in dead condition. I would like the batteries to be in decent condition....just dead. I am going to try a repack them.
Thanks,
C. Webb

ONTOS66

Mike Murphy has them but wants $189 apiece. He has the small CY-7541 for $19, but you have to come up with some sort of battery array for it.

Fair Radio has the CY-7541 for $22.00 but not the larger battery box.

Iron7

I may be able to help you out on the batt box and any other components for the 104 you're looking for. I won't poke you for price, will accept a horse trade if it'll help out. Please PM me.

Iron7

Outstanding Maddawg! I snagged one of them up! Ya can't beat the price and free shipping! Just having a spare power management module (the electronic guts inside the battery box itself) is reason enough for me. Thanks again friend, I owe you.

ngbarnes

BB-590 Batteries

Try Murphys Surplus in San Diego area. He has a great website and sells the dead BB-490s for 9.00 for a box of 12. I bought a box and have repacked with Nicad batteries.

Norman

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks