• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

From NE Ohio, First Post

ohfiredude

Hey,

First post here.

I am from NE Ohio (Chesterland).

I don't own a military vehicle yet, but hopefully that will change before long. Right now, I am in the learning mode of owning a Deuce (how to buy, storage, upkeep, etc..)

Because my mechanics skills are kind of limited, I am looking to buy a refubished M35A2 from a place such as Clark Truck Parts or Memphis Equipment, or one in good condition off of ebay as opposed to buying one from government auction.

Hope to meet some people in the area who already own mil trucks.

Dave

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome!

Don't be scared of the maintenance-they are very well built trucks, meant to be serviced by 18 year old soldiers in the middle of the forest. Very simple and easy to maintain.

If you can do a brake job on your Honda, you can do anything a Deuce needs.

ohfiredude

Thanks guys!

Looks like some of you want to get me into a Deuce today. :razz: It would be awesome if I could, but I need to figure out "details" such as how to store the truck outside in the winter, add a parking area at my house, plus other odds and ends (why I am here). Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you guys.

The other thing I need to learn is how to drive one of those pups, but that is the fun part.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are a bunch of trucks in london to choose from, bought mine there 4-5 years ago.

Dennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks