• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy From Chicago

1wicked1

Hello My name is Frankie Murdock. I am in the army reserves and as a mechanic i had a deuce that we made better. I always said it would be cool to have because of the torque it has. One day I went to inspect an item i saw on ebay and thats when I met Ranchopper. I spent so much time talking to him about the bob he was doing I missed the auction for the item I saw. Now I am on the hunt for a deuce to bob. I am presently a Operation Manager for a snow removal company. I build high end rc cars. I tinker with everything and have a thirst for things I dont know or have not seen.

Thank you for welcoming me

50shooter

Welcome aboard. These things are contagious. Either get out while you can or prepare for the toys to multiply and the cash to vanish.

M35A2s are my "crack" and Steel Soldiers is my pusher.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for your service! I agree, MV are incredible. They were when I was in, they still are now. GREAT group of "guys" here. TONS of information!! Wife and I both enjoy the time we spend here, hope and pray that you do also!! Welcome aboard!!;-)

cbvet

Welcome Frankie!
Thanks for looking out for us!

I moved here to NW Indiana from Glen Ellyn 19 years ago, & work for a company in Elk Grove. Get into the city now & then.

You sound like "one of us".
Sorry 'bout that..........

Eric
CBVET

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks