• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Memberlist search

Is there a way to meander through the memberlist a little easier (for PM's and responses) than the way I am currently doing it?
I can only go up or down approximately 3 pages at a time. With over 65 pages of members, and growing, it does take awhile to get to a certain area.
Granted you can start at the beginning or the end and work toward the middle but it still takes time.

Didn't the old forum have a way to choose a letter of the alphabet and start from there?

I know it sounds petty but after a few times my mouse has arthritis. :?

mangus580

Gary, what I do, is I click the 'search' button on the top of the forum. Then I search for the person I am looking for under 'author'.

Also you can just start a blank PM to anyone, and there is a 'find member' button there that works quite well too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks