• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going from the oil pan to the fuel tank

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
After reading about oil changes on here last week I am going to build a system to pump my used oil directly to the fuel tank when I drain it. Has anyone done this. I searched the threads but did not find exactly what I want to do. I have a 1/2 hp gear pump (110v) that will pull from a 5 gallon bucket (1" line and fittings). The pump will discharge through 2 filters into the fuel tank. There will be no by-pass or relief valves, since I want to keep this simple. (KISS) I will post pictures when done and also pics of the mess should this all go south!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks