• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member, not new to MV's though

rlwm211

This is a great resource I must admit. I just acquired an M35A2 at GOV LIQ. and I am revisiting my past. Years ago, we had a ranch, and we used an M211 for hauling all sorts of stuff and it was the "Big Beast" to my kids. We also had a couple of M38's over the years, one with virtually no rust, and the other was restorable. I kick myself for selling the good one, but that was many years ago and I can't change the past.

Well, the kids are now young men, one of whom served in the Army and had a trip to the sandbox. We have christened this truck:
"Son of Beast" Or SON-o-beast. Seems to fit as this is a step up as far as being compared tot he gasser m211. I will post pics of the truck pretty soon.

I do appreciate the effort the moderators and everyone has put forth in getting this site to where it is. I had some wonderful help in the process of buying my deuce and getting it home and I am of the same mindset. Anyone needs help and I can be of help, I'm willing to do my best.

Becky

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site!

Let's see some pictures of your new deuce!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks