• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any one know the name of this

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's the control box for the power in an MSQ-85B shelter. Quoting from an article I found,

"AN/MSQ-85B Mobile Audiovisual Information Collection and Dissemination System. Few of the AN/MSQ-85B still exist in their original configuration, and these are more museum pieces of 1970s technology than usable equipment. The AN/MSQ-85B includes an AQ-4A movie projector, AN/UIH-6 public address system, AP-9 slide projector, AN/USH two-track international standard tape recorder, BM-22A large projection screen and R-520A/UUR radio receiver. "
PS, I got one of them too. Mine had the Camp Victory customs form still in it, clearing the shelter to come back to Ft. Bragg.

Reactions: NDT

mj1angier

thanks for the reply. I think I am going to put it up on e-bay and wanted to have some idea what it was used for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks