• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted r392

HAWKMAN

Hey Lozano..where's my money you are supposed to SEND BACK to me for the 392 radio that you were SUPPOSED to send me back in November????? did you forget about that?? I didn't:evil:...and I will persue this with every legal avenue that I have available to me untill you do the right thing and RETURN my money that I sent to you in good faith, I'm self employed so I have plenty of time to fill out legal paperwork and will do so untill I get my money back.I don't need the radio anymore so if this request is for me don't bother! I want a full refund of $335.00.....Oh..after the Postal inspector finishes their investigation the paperwork then goes to your states Attorney General.......you brought all this on yourself

HAWKMAN

No not yet! this clown thinks that with time this will just go away...don't deal with him and tell your friends as he is a (now known) thief. I currantly am waiting for the results from the Postal Inspectors investigation, after that all paperwork will go to his states attorney general for further investigation as I think that this isn't the first time this person's ripped someone off. I can't even begin to think how someone can steal from another that went into a deal in good faith:evil:..............this aint over by a longshot!!!!!!!!!!

mhershey

Similar problem with this gentleman. Finally received the radio (a Collins) after many, many E-mails outlining exactly what lengths I would go to to get it. Haven't yet received the advertized manual. He just decided he wanted to keep it. I'm still working that issue.
The guy even complained that my Cashier's Check might take a few days to clear...and he takes weeks! Unbelievable !
I hope you never gave up. I intend not to...
//Mark

HAWKMAN

Similar problem with this gentleman. Finally received the radio (a Collins) after many, many E-mails outlining exactly what lengths I would go to to get it. Haven't yet received the advertized manual. He just decided he wanted to keep it. I'm still working that issue.
The guy even complained that my Cashier's Check might take a few days to clear...and he takes weeks! Unbelievable !
I hope you never gave up. I intend not to...
//Mark
Mark,
Thank you for this responce! I figured that this moron had screwed other people and may need to use this when it goes to the FBI. I'm currantly waiting for the Postal inspector to finish the investigation on this clown but they are so overwhelmed that it is taking forever, (will be headed to Post Office today to check on status as I've done every two weeks). If for some reason they don't see this thief for what he is I did have a gentlmen from another site send me the online info to file a complaint with the FBI for internet fraud. We need to get the word out on this scab and tell everyone that he is NOT to be dealt with as he is a known thief. I will NEVER give up in nailing this ba@ter* and the beautiful thing about that is he will be sitting in his easy chair and one day soon will get the knock on the door!!!!:twisted: I will be posting this guys phone# and work # as well as his address for all the other people that he's screwed so they can try to contact him at their convieniance:lol: Sorry for the rant but theives get my blood boiling!!!!:x

mhershey

Mark,
Thank you for this responce! I figured that this moron had screwed other people and may need to use this when it goes to the FBI. ...:x
Any progress on your efforts via the Postal Service? I never received the item and Clarence long since stopped answering E-mails. I 'm not all that familiar with how to file a complaint and not sure what qualifies as mail fraud...but I paid via a money order sent through the US mail, so maybe that counts. If there is an opportunity to jopin your complaint please let me know.

thanks!
//Mark

sp4 Larry

Hey, I want to thank you guys. I was in correspondance with a Clarence Lozano. He had an SP600 for $350. This sounded very good. I happen to search web on his name plus his email (jeeper@netins.net) when I found your thread. After reading your posts I am not going to pursue business with this person. (Joined your site so I could communicate with you.)

FYI, I searched again on his email address and came up with somthing interesting.

The following url gets me to the post below in another forum......
http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=22299.0

)

Author

Topic: HAMMARLUND SP600/JX21-DISC CAPACITORS ! (Read 161 times)

Top of Form

J JASON

HAMMARLUND SP600/JX21-DISC CAPACITORS !

« on: December 20, 2009, 04:13:08 AM »

ALL WORKING,HAS BFO!NEW TUBES,$350 PLUS SHIP.WILL TRADE FOR GENERAL COVERAGE RECEIVER

Pages: [1] Go Up

Is he J. Jason, Clarence Lozano, or neither? Maby a look-up on his email address (common to both names) will shed light on subject.

Thanks again for your posts - you may have saved me some grief!

Larry

HAWKMAN

Hey, I want to thank you guys. I was in correspondance with a Clarence Lozano. He had an SP600 for $350. This sounded very good. I happen to search web on his name plus his email (jeeper@netins.net) when I found your thread. After reading your posts I am not going to pursue business with this person. (Joined your site so I could communicate with you.)

FYI, I searched again on his email address and came up with somthing interesting.

The following url gets me to the post below in another forum......
http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=22299.0

)

Author

Topic: HAMMARLUND SP600/JX21-DISC CAPACITORS ! (Read 161 times)

Top of Form

J JASON

HAMMARLUND SP600/JX21-DISC CAPACITORS !

« on: December 20, 2009, 04:13:08 AM »

ALL WORKING,HAS BFO!NEW TUBES,$350 PLUS SHIP.WILL TRADE FOR GENERAL COVERAGE RECEIVER

Pages: [1] Go Up

Is he J. Jason, Clarence Lozano, or neither? Maby a look-up on his email address (common to both names) will shed light on subject.

Thanks again for your posts - you may have saved me some grief!

Larry
Larry,
My pleasure to help to keep you from getting ripped off by this THEIF! I've filed a complaint with my Attorney General and will wait for the one I filed with the FBI to get back to me. This a-hole does monitor this site to check on what we are all doing,(I have a friend that watches him!) so I'm carefull with what I post and would advise to all to just use caution when posting what you are going to do in this guys case. Again to all.....DONT DEAL WITH THIS KNOWN THEIF HE WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!......Larry, could you do me a small favor? could you just drop this guy a quick note to let him know that you're not purchasing this item due to him ripping Dan Werner off on a R-392 radio last year? If you could do this it'd be appeiciated. I hope the Mods on this site will keep this clown from posting and trying to take our hard earned money.

keyslammer

Clarence Lozano...nasty history

Larry,
My pleasure to help to keep you from getting ripped off by this THEIF! I've filed a complaint with my Attorney General and will wait for the one I filed with the FBI to get back to me. This a-hole does monitor this site to check on what we are all doing,(I have a friend that watches him!) so I'm carefull with what I post and would advise to all to just use caution when posting what you are going to do in this guys case. Again to all.....DONT DEAL WITH THIS KNOWN THEIF HE WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!!!!......Larry, could you do me a small favor? could you just drop this guy a quick note to let him know that you're not purchasing this item due to him ripping Dan Werner off on a R-392 radio last year? If you could do this it'd be appeiciated. I hope the Mods on this site will keep this clown from posting and trying to take our hard earned money.
He is still out there...he just offered to sell me an R-392 for $300. It sounded too good and his emails contained minimum information. SO GLAD you guys have posted...his email that he is now using is "jeeper@southslope.net". He fished me out from a WANTED posting. I offered to pay him after I received the unit. I doubt I will be seeing anything based on his history!