• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another Big Thanks To Wreckerman

monkeythumbs

Another big thanks to wreckerman for helping me get a truck back from redstone. Myself and a buddy went down to Restone to pick-up a truck on Monday(3-31) and didn't feel quite safe with the brake issues so we left it there and had Wreckerman pick it up and hold till the weekend(4-4).
Wreckerman went out of his way to help us bleed the brakes, address some problem areas on the truck, air up the tires and other small things. The help he gave us was immeasurable, you can't really put a price on the knowledge he has on Military Trucks and getting them running and maintaining them. Plus when we were at Redstone those guys were so busy there and kept circling us to see when we'd be done and making sure we weren't messing with other peoples trucks. He made it alot easier to pick-up on "our" schedule verus "GL's", if anybody has a pick-up near him and can't get there stuff off GL's lot in the timefrme that GL provides , I'd suggest giving Wreckerman a try and having him pick it up and hold till you can find the time to retrive it. I know you guys are going to say where are the photos, but I haven't taken any yet and the truck is in my avitar anyhow. Thanks again Richard and the truck of basically unknown condition ran perfect all the way back to Ohio ,Murphy didn't tag along on our adventure.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
wow that is a refreshing story. glad he was able to help . sometime i look at redstone trucks and maybe ill do some bidding if he is willing... able... and ready to take care of the pickup. Tim:roll:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Thanks for the kind words.
For the near future I will be recovering trucks for folks if my services are needed.
We have 43 acres to store stuff on and other deuces to keep recovered vehicles company.
Hopefully we will have a covered shed soon to store weather sensitive items.
I also have a butt load of deuce parts that are ready to ship.
And...............we have cookies.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Bama Lady is not only the "Green Iron Goddess" she makes a mean
chocolate chip cookie.:drool:
She generously allows me to distrubute them at rallys I attend.
Most of them make it to the rally if packaged correctly.:mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks