• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WM-46/U Special Purpose Cable

flobble

I was wondering if anyone has any of this special purpose cable from the GRC series radios. I have been unable to locate any online. Hopefully someone will have some that will be attending the Aberdeen show. Thank everyone. Please message me if you have any ideas.

Paul

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Responding to old posts seems to be my new hobby but I can't resist!
If anyone reading this needs any of the above mentioned WM-46/U cabling I have several good lengths in un-used condition.
Thanks!popacom [thumbzup]

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Responding to old posts seems to be my new hobby but I can't resist!
If anyone reading this needs any of the above mentioned WM-46/U cabling I have several good lengths in un-used condition.
Thanks!popacom [thumbzup]
Do you still have any of this cable? I'd be interested in getting some if you do.

I'd be even more interested if it has the plug on one end. :D

Thanks, popacom!

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WM-46/u

I still have some.......which connector do you need?.....what
is your application? I still have a few odds and ends from this
era...........popacom / Bill give me a call if you like 859-808-0836[thumbzup]

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi popacom,

I'm trying to put together 3 separate Old Family radio systems, the GRC-3, GRC-5, & the GRC-7. I have a list of things I'm still looking for including the MT-297 mounts (I need 3) and almost all the cables. The connector I need is the one that plugs into the C-375/VRC contol box. The other end of this cable gets soldered into the MT-297 mount. Any help you feel like giving me in this project would be greatly appreciated.

I don't have any specs on this cable, but I think it is a fairly short one. My understanding is that it is a thick and stiff piece of cable so it won't radius tightly. Since I don't have either the C-375/VRC control box or the mounts yet I can't measure the distance and I don't know if it a straight or curved path to my connections. From looking at pictures it doesn't look too long. The MT-297 is approximately 5" X 34" X 12".

Please let me know what you have left. Can I call you at the number in your post?

Also if you have any other pieces of the Old Family radios you are looking to get rid of maybe I could PM you my want / need list.

Please let me know.

Thanks. :beer:

Storm 51

keyslammer

Wm-46/u

popacom,
I am rebuilding two cables, one from my DY-88 to the GRC-9 in my M38A1 and another from the PE-162 to the GRC-9 (while still in the vehicle). Still have a line on this cable? I will call if so and work it out.

Craig
N6CAV

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm still looking for the WM/46U Cable(s). I'm looking for about 30 to 50 feet (even if it is in 10' lengths).

Storm 51

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks