• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2c wire diagram

RANDYLBARNES

I am in the process of trying to get my basket case together. I am looking for an electrical wireing diagram for the deuce. I am new to the site and could use any help that anyone is willing to give. When I switch the main power supply on I show voltage on the guage but have no low air buzzer. If if flip the switch to the cold weather heater i can hear what sounds to be a pump running. The wire that goes to the igniter is broken so i know that it is not working but it sounds as if the pump is trying to pump fuel. I also noticed that the wires to the intank fuel pump have been cut and the plug is missing. I am trying to get the electrical figured out before I tackle the problem with the locked up engine. Thanks. Randy

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sure we can find you wiring diagrams, meanwhile don't turn on the manifold heater without cranking the engine, you will end up with a lot of raw fuel in the intake manifold and could possibly end up with hydrostatic lock.
Part of the "flame heater" system is an igniter unit, a vibrator that produces a continous spark. You may have heard it as well, since the engine isn't running.

RANDYLBARNES

The engine is locked up and the fuel pump is inop since there are no wires running to it as well as the fuel tank being empty. I have access to another engine that turns over freely but is missing a few upper end valve train items. I hope to take the 2 and make 1. I am also looking for engine rebuild specs for when i am ready to put them back together.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
lots of times ,the only thing wrong with the low air buzzer is that the wires are disconnected

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go over to the TM section of this site. DL The TMs that start with TM 9-2320-361 Those are all the manuals on your deuce. Also look for engine manuals TM 9-2815-210-34-1 also 34-2-1 and 34-2-2. Those are Multifuel manuals. There's more info there than one can digest in a year. If you get through them quick, I'll set you up with the injection pump manual to slow you down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks