• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 1/2 Ton 6x6 M135 and M211 resources help

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Whenever I try and open any of the manuals for 2 1/2 Ton 6x6 M135 and M211, like TM 9-1819AC (Part 1 of 6) or any of the others on the old site in resources they never open. I end up getting a PDF message that the file is broken and can not be repaired. This is only for the TM'S manuals, the TB's for hard top and hot water heater will open. Please help I need to get these down loaded to start rebuild. Thank you in advance for the help. Dave

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
OK I figured it out , FIRE FOX for some reason will not let the PDF files open. I had to put the webb address from the properties for each on in internet explorier to get them to open.

Autofabwelding

does anyone know if the m135 has a locker in the front or if they are avaliable for it? I have not pulled the covers yet. probably going to tonight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks