• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pm box

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
is it really full or just saying it is full?

Check your sent box as well, that one takes up some of the total room as well.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's wild. I'll send you a PM and see if it comes through. maybe it'll clear up if youreceive something???? If not maybe one of the admins can get involved??

PM sent

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
well, the pm didn't go through, kicked right back to me saying you need to clear some space. Hopefully one of the admins reads this thread and jumps in.

Delby

all it shows me is the inbox and the sent box. both show 0. It also say's that I have 152 messages stored. only 100 avalible.

Last edited:

Delby

is there any administrators logged on that can possibly help me on resolving my problem. I don't know if I need to start a new account or what I need to do to fix this. any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Delbert

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks