• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

unimog's tire question

mogsoldier

Hi Guys, :?:
I have a couple of 404 unimogs with original tires (Continental 10.5x20). Does anybody know if I can fit michelin XL 12.5x20 in the original rims with no problem? Do the 404s handle them well?
Thanks

davidkroberts

yes they fit fine without any problems. The stock rim also will handle a tubeless tire just have the tire shop install a air valve. You can also run a 11.00 x 20 michelins but will need to remove your rear fenders.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They fit fine, no rubbing or clearance issues with the Swiss rear mudguards, truck runs great with them. You will notice having to push the brake pedal just a little harder when slowing down. Stops like it should, just takes a tad more "foot".

Cheers

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks