• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not sure what, but up for grabs.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I picked up a couple of loose items in the junkyard that I thought might be useful to someone.

1. SKCA (Some kinda' cable assembly :wink: ). At first glance, I thought it was the slave cable for jump starting, but the connector is too big/different. Also, it has one male/one female ends. I have two of these. Make an offer.

2. Air pak? I don't think it's deuce or 5-ton. Anyone?

Attachments

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geezzzz, with all of the sharp minds in here, I thought someone would have figured these out by now.

Ok, someone will recognize that air pak thing for sure soon.

On the cable, I have some better pics below.

From the data tag:
BARLOW ELECTRIC PRODUCTS
??NTI??DON VALLEY, PA
MODEL AL ?605 FRC
250VDC
60 AMP 600 VAC 2 POLE

The cable length is about 20 ft. My only guess is some kinda’ extension for a generator? Where’s Kenny, (Mr. GenSet)? Whadda’ ya’ think?

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, without going to the parts catalog, the cable seems to be a rare ans sought after power cable for the M109A3 shop van. I'll research it a little to see if I can confirm. The air pack looks deuce to me but hey, what do I know. Bjorn beat me to the antenna already. I'll try a little digging on the cable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks