• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Trucks for sale

Treeman1962

Hello all I am still trying to figure out this site. For some reason it seems difficult for me to find my way around and look for certain things and how to post a message for all to see. I have got some very useful info and help on here but it takes me a few minutes every time I log on to see where and how I need to get a certain place. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have several M35A2 trucks for sale. Here is a link to my website that shows the trucks that I have. Retired Military Trucks

Is there some other place on here I should post this? If so how do I get there? I am just a Christmas tree farmer and I have some skill on the internet but this site seems to frustrate me. I bought a few trucks for my tree harvest and then I bought some more and would like to sell them. I think they are a really neat truck for a farm or ranch. Thanks for reading this and any feedback would really help good or bad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks