• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10th Anv/ Rally shirts Order NOW !

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alright boys and girls, time is of the essence. The Steel Soldiers 10th Anniversary / Haspin Rally is just a few short weeks away. I talked with Chris S. (steelsoldiers himself) and convinced him to entrust me to take charge of the Haspin Rally T-shirt procurement.

I need to place an order on Tuesday morning to be able to get the shirts in time for the rally.

Here are the T-shirt details:
MADE IN THE USA,
6.1oz pre-shrunk cotton
Athletic gray color

Exact price may vary slightly depending on the number of shirts ordered, but roughly –
Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large will be $11.50
XX-Large will be $14.
XXX-Large will be $15.50
(if you are not attending the rally, add actual shipping cost )

Black text on the left front chest will read:
STEEL SOLDIERS .COM
TENTH ANNIVERSARY
1999-2009

The text on the back will read:
5TH ANNUAL
STEEL SOLDIERS RALLY
AT HASPIN ACRES

The following graphic will appear on the back of the shirt and will be two-color (black and green) (Actual size is approximately 11" x 11". Image shown has been cropped on the sides)
rally back design.jpg

Please reply to this thread if you would like a shirt. I need to know sizes and quantities.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in for two shirts please, XL. Thank you

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can we have a little chronology here, how old is this site, I know Kenny is one of the first members (2004) and I wasn't far behind and when was the first Haspin event involving steelsoldiers?
Not to be picky, just curious....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since JW is getting me one shirt already, I'll take 2 XL ans one XXL. One day we need to do a few kids sizes.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff, Sign me up for 1-XL and 3-XXXLs for a total of four shirts.

Do you want us to bring cash check or VISA? :)

(I'd pay more for a 4XL if you could get it to cover my FDS.)

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cranetruck brings up an interesting point. Haspin started 2005, makes sence. The site was here in 1999 or so-right???? Why if you go to the deuce forum and go to the last page they go back to 06-2004 then some (maybe 12) have dates 1-1-1970? I know I joined May 2004 and it was going full strong then. I would have to guess there have been several computer upgrades that caused this.
Oh, and i'll take 1 XL shirt!:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks