• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT Axle Ratio? - A4 type solid axle

ListMOTO

I've been cruising the online PDFs and Gov literature but cannot seem to locate the HEMTT axle ratio?

Anyone know the axle ratio? 5.68, 6.44....etc?

Axles I see listed range form Dana, Eaton to Axletech depending on Axle Front-1, F-2 or R-3, R-4....

Thanks. :-D

ListMOTO

Thank you - probably a newb comment but I did not know you could by a hemtt.... How does one look into HEMTT listed for sale, pricing...etc?

Thanks.

dma251

Thank you - probably a newb comment but I did not know you could by a hemtt.... How does one look into HEMTT listed for sale, pricing...etc?

Thanks.

There's a couple hemtt's out there. Not very many though. I'm not sure where the other's got their's, but I bought mine wrecked on Ebay. You can read all about the restoration of it here -

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/5-ton-up/16105-updated-pics-my-hemtt-restoration.html

They're not cheap, though. Figure on between $50-$85k for a good running example. The only one I know of for sale is here, but it's kinda an abortion of different stuff, and is missing the crane. I think it may have been a tanker at one time.

Vehicles Page1