• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Here are some pics of my "new" M1008 and some ???'

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I had an ATS turbo kit on my old 6.2 crew cab 1 ton. It helped liven up the motor a bit till I melted 3 pistons letting a friend borrow the truck with the fuel turned up too much. The installation of the kit was easy. The Banks kit was a factory option on the 6.2 back in the day. Definately worth the upgrade. You should be able to find a used kit on ebay. Looks like a cool project.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
On my 77 Chev it took 9" to clear 40s and that was with clipped front fenders. Sawzall could fit them on though

fredrader

He is going to put the whole drivetrain fron the M1008 in one of his M715's..He figured a spring over and the 44's should fit ok..He is concerned that the 6.2 won't have the power to handle the 44's though..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks