• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newb ?

Face3223

first off let me say this is a wonderful sight and has just made the need for me to own a deuce that much more apparent. my question is i am looking to buy a deuce hopefully with winch it looks like to to current money issues my next tax return will have to be my funds, so my question is will gl still have m35a2's or am i on a much shorter time frame ..........sorry for the long ?

thanks in advance.:smile:

m109guy

Unless your next tax refund is in 10 years, I think you are okay. There will be M35A2's available for years to come through GL or other sources. You can buy one from a multitude of different private companies or individuals.

Last edited:

Face3223

ahh great to hear i looked at some private companies but doesnt look like i can beat the prices of gl . I didnt know how big a surplus of those are out there . thank you......lol now i just need to find some one to trade a mud truck and motorcycle for a deuce (probability not likely ):mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks