• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CASe M13K

solarlvr1

Hi all,
Newb to the site. Great job you have all done! I am a Maintenance Supervisor for a company that owns a Case M13K loader and a Petibone forklift, not sure of the model for the Petibone. My reason for being here is I am trying to find a TM for either or both of these vehicles. Hope this is the right place to post this question and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert

Heavy Hooker

Robert, I have a manual for the Case M13K forklift. We have it work ordered to us by the Marines who got it from DRMO and need work done on it. The forklift has been one son of a gun to get parts for as Case only made 13 of them for the Airforce. I am looking for axle seals for this one. Case does not reconize the axle or model as it was a special Airforce contract. It is some were between a W20 and a W24 in size but only shares a few common parts. We down loaded the manual from an Airforce puds site. If you still need info let me know.

Reactions: NDT

landfillman

If you can get some TM numbers I might can find some, Im heading a bookstore in Florida this week and have a list to look up for folks. Good chance the ywill have it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks